Image Map

December 5, 2016

Light Up the Holidays (FREE Craft)


We are ready to light up the next 3 weeks of fun and learning!
There are so many fun activities planned BUT we still have a LOT of learning to do in first grade.

One of my favorite things to do at home and in my classroom is decorate!
These lights add the perfect touch of "Hello Holiday Season"!
You can call them 'Christmas Lights' or 'Holiday Lights' depending on what your district allows ; )
They will add the perfect touch of holiday cheer to your classroom!

This craft is so versatile and can be made to fit any subject matter.
Here is an example of what I have done with my classes in the past.


Other Examples Include:
singular/plural nouns
noun/adjective to describe
numeral/facts
numeral/expanded form
numeral/draw tens and ones

Stop by my TpT store to grab this craft for FREE or click on the cover photo below!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment