Image Map

December 30, 2012

Happy New Year and a FREEBIE!

I'm not much on making resolutions for the new year.  It's not that I can't keep them...more like I get too busy and just forgot about them!?  I like to think of resolutions as 'things I plan on doing more of''.

 Here is what I have come up with on the {personal} side of life.
 
Doesn't seem so bad...although, I may have trouble with the 'leave work on time' part! Now that the blogging world knows about it, I have some accountability, ha! Speaking of the blogging world, I have 2 "things" I plan on doing more of {blogging} wise:

1) Posting on more things any teacher could use in the classroom, more like day to day functions in the classroom.
 
2) Making more products for my bloggy friends! This is one thing I am *totally* new at and am loving doing...talk about a new addiction!
 
Since I have found my new addiction (besides my Moscato wine discovery over Christmas), here is my first FREEBIE of the new year! There is OH.SOOOO.MUCH to cover the week's we come back from our break, so we kind of just breeze through "new year's resolutions and such" and talk about it for a day or two.  Here is a quick little sheet your kiddos can fill out that helps them look back on last year and forward to the coming new year!
 
 
Click on the picture. It will take you to my TPT store where you can download for free!
 
Happy New Year to you and your family!
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment