Image Map

February 3, 2013

Currenty in February

Better late than never! I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's currently!

 
Listening: I grew up on Destiny's Child (they opened for a Christina Aguliera concert I went to in 6th grade) and absolutely *loved* the halftime performance this year! Must be the {TEXAS} in her <3

Loving: I use the clip system in my classroom for behavior and I can't recall having to move any clips last week...let's hope I have angels again this week!

Thinking: Hubs and I go on a vacation every summer. The past 3 summers we have been on a cruise. We normally have everything planned by now and are counting down the days....BUT, no such luck yet.  Here are our choices: Grand Cayman, St. John, or a cruise out of Puerto Rico that goes to USVI. Thoughts??

Wanting: Chris Tomlin is #1 in my book of best music artists and he is coming to Houston in March. Dilemma=I can't find anyone to go with me.  I went to his concert last year and it was A-MAY-ZING!!!!

Needing: I've been going to a chiropractor for a few months now.  I still have my good days and bad. Spent time with my nieces today (swinging, playing bean bag toss, riding scooters) and now my back hurts!!! Doesn't help that hubby left me to go to Louisiana for a few days....waaaah!

Pet Peeves: I definitely have more than 1...but I think my main one is when people drink everything that is in their cup and then start to eat/chew on the ice that is left.  I have to sit on my hands and lock up my mouth. Nuff' said!

Happy February!


8 comments:

  1. We fast forwarded the performance... just know there was something about fire in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chris Tomlin!!! I live in Atlanta and he's here at Passion City church, I saw him last Easter. He is amazing. Find someone and go!
    My mom hates ice chewers too :)
    Deanna
    A Primary Owl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing Destiny's Child too...loved them! I'm glad I found your blog through Farley's Currently. So cute!

    I'm one of your newest followers and I would LOVE if you would follow me as well. I just started blogging as one of my New Years resolutions and I'm loving it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the halftime performance was great too. I even had to do a double-take when the whole crew showed up. It was very cool seeing them together on stage again.

    I found your blog through the February Currently and am now your newest follower! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vacation choices! I'd love to go to any one of them!
    I found your blog through Currently. I'm glad to be your newest follower.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pick a cruise! I went on one for my honeymoon and I'm dying to go on another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely am obsessed with Beyonce. She did awesome yesterday! I am your newest follower, drop by. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, please share your "thinking" thoughts with me! Your cruise destinations sound lovely! Chris and I are planning a honeymoon summer 2014 and we have never been on a cruise but are wondering about it.
    Any tips?
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe
    Join my 100 Follower Ultimate Giveaway: Skype Author Visit!

    ReplyDelete