Image Map

June 28, 2013

Making the Move to Bloglovin'

Forget about Bloglovin', what's Google Reader, besides something that is disappearing in a few days??
 
Seriously y'all...am I behind with the times or what!? I never knew there was another way to read my blog reel other than using Blogger Dashboard (shocker I know). Change, who doesn't love change? So, since I am already a step behind I'm jumping on the Bloglovin' bandwagon with a most confused look on my face! I would absolutely have some sort of attack if I woke up July 1 and my list of beloved blogs had....poof....vanished!

 If you don't want that to happen to you, follow the instruction below. Once you have an account created, head on back and follow me by clicking on the button below!
 
 
Click on the button above to follow my blog on Bloglovin!
 
If you haven't signed up yet it's quite simple to do. Follow these steps below:
 
1. Visit bloglovin.com
2. Sign up for an account (it's free!)
3. A request to import your blog reel from Google Reader to Bloglovin' will pop up. Click yes. {All blogs you follow will magically be displayed (similar to Blogger Dashboard)}


Hope this helps to answer any questions!


 

3 comments:

  1. Already following you there...I LOVE your blog!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In FIrst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im right there with ya on being confused! I use blogger to read blogs....have no clue whats going on but looks like Im in on the change!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me awhile to figure out there was a Google Reader too. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I do like Bloglovin' though. It makes things so much easier!

    Melissa
    First Grade Smiles

    ReplyDelete