Image Map

March 18, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted {Part 2}

Today was my first day back from spring break, and it couldn't have went....better! It was almost like the first few days of school. The kids were quiet when they came in, listened like pros, didn't talk much all day while working, and there were absolutely NO discipline problems. And then I woke up from my dream! Just kidding, it REALLY was like that today. I was in *teacher's heaven* ya'll!!! I'm sure it won't last long...probably not even through tomorrow (sigh). So what's a teacher to do, but join up for Latoya's linky party again!


This week's theme is 2 truths and a lie. Your job is to read them, pick which one you think is the lie, and guess in a comment. I will be back to fill you in on a post later this week. Here goes:

1. I started dancing when I was 5 and continued until 18. That's 13 years total!
2. I've been driving for 9 years and have had 4 cars in that time.
3. I'm a second generation teacher. My mom also teaches.

Time to guess and link up. Head on over to Flyin' into First Grade to check out some other bloggers!

P.S. I'm only 1 follower away from 100 and that means I'm 1 person away from my giveaway (just sayin')!!


2 comments:

  1. I think that #2 is the lie! Oh! Oh! I am #100. I would be willing to donate something for your giveaway if you are looking!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!
    hilzgard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. going to say number 1 just cause the other 2 seem so believable. :)
    Tiffany
    crazyaboutsecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete