Image Map

February 5, 2015

February Products *On Sale*

Do you do Math tubs?
Phonics?
Reading?

Then this post about my February themed products is just for you!

My kids LOVE math tubs (centers....what do ya'll call them??).
 I feel like I get in trouble when we miss a day of them, oops! 
 I put some special {love} into these math tubs...which for my kids means getting to use candy. 
I can already hear the..."Can we eat them?".....questions.  So, of course, I had to buy some extra... 
(minus the ewey-sticky-dirty-germ contaminated) candy hearts for them to eat!
 
There are 7 math tub activities included in this packet.  
The following math skills are covered {graphing, fact families, patterning, skip counting, odd/even numbers, fractions, and a number recognition game}.
 Check out more details below!

Here's what's in the packet:
*Robots Love Fractions (equal parts)
*The Wise Owl's Fact Families
*Candy Heart Patterns
*Candy Hearts Battleship
*Who Holds Your Heart (graphing)
*Monster Math sort (odd/even numbers)
*My Heart Skips a Beet (skip counting)

Recording sheets are provided for every activity!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------

We all need a few simple print-and-go activities stashed away for teaching moments or emergencies.
My Fabulous in February pack has you covered!

These pages can be used as practice pages, morning work, small group, etc.

Grammar Practice Pages:
Fix My Mistake
Describe that Monster (adjectives)
Describe that Candy (adjectives)
Handful of Hearty Nouns
Loving those Nouns and Verbs
Sweet Sentence Punctuation

Phonics Pages:
Assorted Hearts (silent E)
ABC Order

Reader's Response Sheets:
Text to Text Connections
Inferring
Predicting
Beginning Middle End
Ruby Valentine Saves the Day (Plot)

Poem: The Valentine Postman
------------------------------------

Here's to hoping February is full of love and kindness.

You can catch both of these products in my store this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment