Image Map

June 17, 2015

I Love a Challenge!

Long time, no chat friends!
If you haven't heard about the #tptsellerchallenge by now, you probably haven't been on social media lately!


A few fabulous bloggers have put this together to get the TpT community movin' and groovin'.
I'm taking part and linking up for the challenge!

This week's challenge if for sellers to work on our products and give them a facelift. 

I took my best selling unit and changed a few things.


Here's a list of what I made over:
*new cover 
*new fonts
*charts simplified 


If you have previously purchased my unit, please go re-download if you wish!

If you haven't yet purchased, I am placing it on sale for 3 days! 

Check back tomorrow for another makeover, the madness has begun!

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your cover and how great your inside pages look. I am grateful for the challenge too. It is a real motivator to give my products a refresher.

    Christina
    Hanging Around In Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the darker text in the titles of the posters-great job!

    ReplyDelete