Image Map

July 29, 2016

Organize Your Sight Words

So I saw this cute caddy at Michael's on sale before school let out and knew I HAD to have it.
After spending the summer in Africa then creating my heart away, I figured out what to use it for!


Organizing my sight word flashcards and word wall magnets!

First things first, everything needed to be color coded.
So I trashed all my old flashcards and bought new colorful index cards. 

Then I decided to break down the list given to us by our district.
I chose which words I wanted to introduce for each week throughout the school week.
I typed them up and printed them out. 


{Find the template HERE to download for FREE}
Note: uploading to Google docs so that the template is editable will not support the fonts I used

I wrote the words on index cards to match the colored paper and put them into the corresponding box from inside the caddy. 


This caddy holds them all!
I just placed my papers into plastic sleeves and laid them on top of the colored boxes. 


If you follow me on Instagram, you saw this idea several days ago.
If you don't follow me, I highly recommend it. 
I do not blog about every single idea but I do TRY to post pictures of them!


Click on this photo below to follow me on IG {fortheloveoffirstgrade}

No comments:

Post a Comment