Image Map

December 11, 2016

Letters to and from Santa



I'm sharing my {hands down} favorite activity we do all.year.long only because it is probably the one thing that brings the kids the most joy during this time of the year. 
Faces...priceless.
Memories...priceless. 
Teacher high...priceless.


Next, have your students compose their letters. This is normally a 2 days process.


Mail off those letters!


Your letter "from Santa" will arrive back.
This is the BEST part of the whole process.


The joy is unimaginable. I wish I could share pictures of their faces and comments from the past.
After they each get their letter, we sit in a circle and if they can read their letter they do, if not I help them out.

You can find my Letters to Santa pack in my TpT store.


It includes 25 editable letters you can personalize to each student. 
The majority of the letters are typed...all you have to do is add each student's name!

Spread the joy and magic of Christmas to your students!

No comments:

Post a Comment