1. I've always lived in Texas, but moved to Montgomery (north of Houston) when I was in 4th grade. I now teach in the very same district I grew up in. It's a small town, so very cool in my book!
2. I'm married to a wonderful man who I love more than anything. We met right before I graduated high school (8 years) and have been together ever since.
He's a firefighter and I admire the mental strength it takes to do what he does.
We have been married for 3 years, this past June.
3. No kiddos yet, but we do have a cat who we consider our child. He is a spoiled kitty who we cook chicken for each and every night and he only drinks out of faucets.
4. I have the absolutely BEST family who I love and adore to pieces. I am SO lucky that we live within 20 minutes of each other.
5. I love God and know that he is with me every step of the way. When it feels like life isn't going how I want it, I know that He has a plan for me and in time, everything will work out because He is good and His love never fails!
6. It's no surprise that I LOVE sweets. I think this fascination came from when my mom use to let me lick cake batter out of the bowl when I was a kid. If dessert is in front of me, I have absolutely NO willpower to say no! It will get devoured!
7. I get so excited this time of year because football starts!
I especially have a new found love of college football. My brother recently graduated from Texas A&M (sadly, I did not) and I am obsessed with attending Aggie football games. There is no other football experience like it!
8. I started dancing when I was 6 and continued until I was a senior in high school. Being a dancer for 12 continuous years equals a life of back and knee pain in your early 20's....yay me!
9. Sad to say, but I love Michael Kors. Purses, shoes, sunglasses, jewelry. If he makes it, I want to have it!
10. I live for summer, only so the hubs and I can venture somewhere tropical. We LOVE going on cruises and have been on 3 in the past 4 years. We have traveled to the Bahamas, Florida Keys, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Mexico, Belize, and Honduras.
Hope you have enjoyed getting to know me! Head on over to Blog Hoppin' to tell us all about you!