Image Map

July 25, 2014

FREEBIE Friday {Chevron Decorations}

Who doesn't love a cute room!?
My entire teaching career...3 years...my room has been safari "theme" with primary colors.
Then the chevron fad came along. So I thought "Hey that kind of looks like zebra print!" and I incorporated some of it into my classroom as well.

Today I'm sharing all of my chevron creations with  you for FREE!
Just click on the pictures and it will take you straight to my TpT store to download them.
I would appreciate any feedback!

First up:
Small Chevron Alphabet Cards 
(small as in index card size)
















Secondly:
Number Word Cards from 1-20



Next up:
Math Tub Labels



Last:
Table Tub or Table Labels



Happy downloading!
Check back next Friday for another FREEBIE

No comments:

Post a Comment