Image Map

August 1, 2014

FREEBIE Friday {Beginning of Year Assessments}

It's August!
The month when school resumes.
The month when summer is over.
If I've made you sad I have something to uplift your spirits!

Today I am sharing with you a collection of back to school simple daily assessments for the first week.

Don't you just dread those days when you have NO idea about what your students can and can't do.
Talk about frightening!
This packet contains all the assessments you need to figure out what your firsties can and can't do.




Included are the following:
*I Can...draw a picture of me.
*I Can...write my name.
*I Can...write my alphabet.
*I Can...match uppercase and lowercase letters.
*I Can...hear beginning sounds.
*I Can...write my numbers.
*I Can...can the objects.
























My recommendation is to knock out one or two a day that first week, before you even begin to teach anything at all. 

Check out my TpT Store for even more freebies I didn't have the chance to share OR just click on the freebies tab at the top of my blog page!

No comments:

Post a Comment