Image Map

August 4, 2014

Monday Made It {Dice Storage}

Dice are surely small, can get lost easy, and are a pain to pick through to find just the right one.

When all thrown together my dice looked like this:

AHH!
Teacher nightmare...dice style.

So I went out and bought one of these:
I found mine at Walmart for under $5.
It's a tackle box from the fishing section.

I sorted out all of the dice from the insane pile.
The tackle box came with its own slots for making customizable size compartments inside.

In the end, my dice looked like this:

Totally organized and nightmare free.
How easy will it be to find just what I'm looking for!

Check out more Monday Made It ideas by clicking the link below!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have quite as many dice as you do, but I needed a good way to store them. Thanks so much for the idea!
    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Sarah from Mrs. Jones Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a whole drawer of dice and this is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete