Image Map

July 27, 2015

Minion Management

Aren't these little guys the cutest!?
My team is going with a "Minion" theme for our hallway this school year.
So when my sister in law gave me these, I knew I had to take them to school with me!
(They came in a McD Happy Meal)

My plan is to incorporate these guys into my behavior management system, at least for the first part of school...because we all know things like this tend to lose their effectiveness after awhile.  

Throughout the day, as students make positive choices, I will move the Minion around to sit on their name-tag. At the end of the day, whichever student has the Minion on his/her desk, they will receive a ticket worth 3 for the day. 

I use a ticket system for behavior. Read about it HERE.

What other ways could these be used in a classroom?
Feel free to share your thoughts!



1 comment:

  1. That's a really fun idea! The kids will love it, especially since it's Minions! I use Quiet Critters in my classroom, but the minion idea is more broad. I like it!

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete