Image Map

July 10, 2013

A Summer Full of Getaways

This summer has been full of adventure for me (hence my absence the past few week). I know you've been *dying* to know where I've been...so here is what I have been up to the last month!
 
After a week off from work, my mom, myself, my grandma, and second cousin took an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle.  We visited Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, and Victoria B.C.
 
Here's a few pictures of the beautiful scenery:
 







 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ever since our honeymoon 3 years ago, the hubs and I have taken a summer vacation each year (for both of our sanity). The past 3 years we have been on cruises to the Caribbean. 2 years ago, one of the ports we visited was in Grand Cayman. We feel in love and decided to spend a week there this summer.
 









 Now that we are back and in the reality of the countdown of back to school, I promise I will be back in my "blogging mode" and visit you with posts more frequently! Hope you are enjoying your summer as much as I have!
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had two amazing trips!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on that same Alaskan cruise when I was 16- I just remember it being beautiful. Lucky you to do two vacations! Grand Cayman is on my list of places to visit. Looks like fun!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so envious! Two big trips! The hubbie and I went on a cruise last year. I so wish we were going on one this summer too! Thanks for sharing your pics! They are fantastic!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO jealous!! Look at that view!!! Looks like you had lots of fun!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete