Image Map

July 18, 2013

Rulin' the School

Is there anyone out there counting down the days until you go back to work? Ok....I'm not either! But as a teacher, that doesn't mean that my mind isn't constantly thinking of what I need to do.  I mean, I'm already having trouble sleeping at night! Is this normal this early??
 
To try and put my mind at ease (and mark some things off my to-do list) I decided to get to creating. We all know that in order to have peace in your classrooms you have to implement rules starting day 1.
 
One thing I LOVE about teaching 1st grade is how fun you can make introducing things...even when they are as boring as class rules!
 
 
In my new packet "Becoming Peacemakers" students are involved in creating the classroom rules.

 
This introductory unit on classroom rules includes 2 crafts, a collaborative class book, printables, lesson ideas, and explicit instructions on how to implement it the first few days of the new school year.

 
 
 
 
It will be on sale in my TpT store through this weekend if you would like to check it out!
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment