Image Map

September 13, 2013

I Made it to...{Five for} Friday!!!


PTL that this week went by f-a-s-t! The way it started out, I wasn't sure if I would survive or not...but I did. Here's a peek inside my classroom this week.

We discussed character and setting and followed up with a cut and paste activity.

Sorting was the name of the game during our afternoon block of time. 

We played several place value games this week. For this game, partner 1 dropped a cube on the 100's chart while partner 2 made the number the cube landed on using tens and ones! Super fun!

Sorry for the blurry picture.
We learned how to put our stories into pages on a book!

And this is how we all felt during Read to Self by Friday!

*HAPPY WEEKEND*

4 comments:

  1. I love your place value game! I haven't seen it before! Thanks for sharing.
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cutie pie...love these pics! Definitely going to do that place value game!!!!
    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like that last picture on Friday too! LOL!

    Have a super weekend!
    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete