Image Map

September 12, 2013

My Week in Anchor Charts!

Hi, I'm Lindsay and I'm obsessed with anchor charts!
Yes...it's really an obsession. I have a WHOLE classroom wall dedicated to anchor charts.
 
 
 I'm not sure if its because I like to draw, or make them look cutesy, or pretend I'm cool like Cara...but it's true. I love anchor charts!
 
Here are a few I made this past week to use for instruction.

What's a Scientist?
{Inspired by Cara @The First Grade Parade}

 Character & Setting
{Inspired by Abby @The Inspired Apple}
 
Rhyming Words
{Inspired by Me}
 
If you want to see more of my anchor chart obsession, head on over to the "Label Love" tab on the sidebar to see previous posts!

2 comments:

  1. Love your anchor charts! I dedicated a bulletin board to them this year too! :) They're just so fun to make!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your anchor charts and the idea of designating a bulletin for them. I will be incorporating this idea in my classroom. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete