Image Map

May 27, 2014

EOY Parent Gifts *Freebie*

My teammates are always amazed by how much I delegate to my parents.
I am always sending things home for parents to help out with.
Whether it's tracing, cutting, labeling, etc. I like for them to feel like they are a part of our work.
AND it makes things easier on this teacher right here!!!
 
For those moms who are willing to lend a helping hand, I like to get them a little gift of appreciation at the end of the school year.
 
I head to Bath & Body Works to pick up some smell good hand soap.
With those in check, some baggies, ribbon, and my free printable......
 

TA-DA!

"Thank you for your helping hands!"
 
Cheap.
Easy.
Cute.
 
Check out the FREE printable below for your EOY parent gifts!
 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-xxYuAvgphZWWFjcHJ5WXpCeU0/edit?usp=sharing
 
Check out my post from yesterday HERE for another EOY FREEBIE for a quick and easy team gift!

1 comment: