Image Map

February 2, 2014

A *Sweet* Gift for my Students and a {Freebie} for you!

It's officially February friends!
The month of love.
I love my followers so much that I am sharing a freebie with y'all today!
 
Last Tuesday we had our second "snow storm" in South Texas.
It was a real laughing matter.
Let's just say I got a lot done from home.
 
 
I decided to get ahead of the game and create tags for my students' Valentine gifts from myself.
 
To do the same, all you need is 2 things:
1. a box of Blow Pops
2. print these tags
 
 
You can pick them up in my TpT shop for FREE by clicking on the pictures below.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Gift-from-Teacher-Blow-Pop-tag-1084419http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Gift-from-Teacher-Blow-Pop-tag-1084419
 
They turned out super cute and I know my firsties will just adore them!
 
 
*Happy February*

3 comments:

  1. Your valentine treats are precious! I'm sure your students will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Good evening. Why can't I download it? Can you please help me? Thank you.. This will really help me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to have a TpT account to download them.

      Delete